Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_vote_lcapChidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_voting_barChidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_vote_lcapChidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_voting_barChidori Training First Day- Sustenance I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Hokage10

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Kazekage2

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 2343ddx

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Tsuchikageee

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 76839

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 32480

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 244612

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 145135

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 473248

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 249949

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 609716

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 234153

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Left_bar_bleue800/800Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Empty
PostSubject: Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance   Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

(430 words)

The valley of clouds and lightning. When hearing the name of this area one might be skeptical on whether or not to wander around these parts. And who could blame them. When thinking up a vacationing spot, this was certainly not the most attractive sounding place. But as the long haired man stood in the midst of his favorite training spot he could only think one thing about whoever thought that way...Their loss.

What surrounded him was a beauty that was unmatched in his opinion. The cloudy skies gave the grounds a peaceful look as the sun reflected off of the tops of them in just the right way. They gave off many colors that could not be seen anywhere but there. And even when the occasional thunderstorm came, it game no more than a slight humming sound that could be felt in your chest.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the peace before shaking out of it. As much as he wanted to, it was not the time to rest. As the Raikage, he had a responsibility to protect his village at all costs. And to do so, he had to stay on top of his game. Today he would begin to learn a technique that would greatly improve his arsenal as a shinobi. It was a technique created by a legend. The chidori. Lightning that could pierce your opponent was indeed a powerful attack. What better person to have it than the Lightning Shadow himself?

Holding his left hand out, Sen began to focus his lightning chakra to that one spot. It started as a slight glow around his hand before manifesting into a full blown surge of lightning right in his palm. As it spread wildly, Sen held it away from his face as it reached a large stone, making it explode. He immediately cut off the chakra flow, taken aback by what just happened. Though it was new to him, the sensation felt oddly familiar. It was just like his family's gentle fist, only a lot more power was put into it. All he had to do was contain it.

Holding his arm out once more, Sen held his hand as if he were about to do a palm strike. This time, he fed his hand chakra little by little. It began as a small charge until it grew into a white ball of lightning covering his hand. He held this for about fifteen seconds before stopping. Shaking his hand, he smiled before going at it again. This would be easier than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance   Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Chidori Training - Day 1 Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Chidori Training First Day- Sustenance
Page 1 of 1