Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Sui's 2nd tail training I_vote_lcapSui's 2nd tail training I_voting_barSui's 2nd tail training I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Sui's 2nd tail training I_vote_lcapSui's 2nd tail training I_voting_barSui's 2nd tail training I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Sui's 2nd tail training Hokage10

Sui's 2nd tail training Kazekage2

Sui's 2nd tail training 2343ddx

Sui's 2nd tail training Tsuchikageee

Sui's 2nd tail training Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Sui's 2nd tail training 76839

Sui's 2nd tail training 32480

Sui's 2nd tail training 244612

Sui's 2nd tail training 145135

Sui's 2nd tail training 473248

Sui's 2nd tail training 249949

Sui's 2nd tail training 609716

Sui's 2nd tail training 234153

Sui's 2nd tail training 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Sui's 2nd tail training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Sui's 2nd tail training Left_bar_bleue200/200Sui's 2nd tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Sui's 2nd tail training Left_bar_bleue795/905Sui's 2nd tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Sui's 2nd tail training Empty
PostSubject: Sui's 2nd tail training   Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Sui stood in the training facility that the kage had set up. This building had been implanted just a few years ago for the new set of jinchuriki. The signs of use were already easy to notice. Her friend Reiha had been in here just a few days ago. This means that something was bound to be in here. But enough of the random talk, Sui was here to master the second tail of the Kyuubi. So she sat down in a meditative stance and slowly started letting her mind slip as she suddenly opened her eyes and saw the familiar cage and water floor. She sighed and walked towards the cage, approaching the bijuu that was held inside her. Sui then spoke in a serious tone.
“Hello Kurama.”
“Great. You again, what do you want kid?”
“The same thing as the last time I was here, the ability to stay in control.”
“What do you have to offer? Not just a little of your chakra, I need something bigger.”
“Ummm….. You’ll be able to take control without corrupting me and use my body?”
“……..Deal. But when I do take control of your body, you’ll have to fight to get it back *Smirks*”
“Fine……. I thank you Kurama.”
Sui then awoke from her dream like state and stood up; quickly focusing her bijuu chakra around her as one tail quickly sprouted along with a fox like cloak. But ten Sui felt something else pop up behind her. It was a second chakra tail. So Sui decided to test it out and ran; noticing the increase in speed fairly quickly. Sui then clawed at the walls and noticed the steep rise in power. After 15 minutes of training with this new form Sui exited the bijuu cloak and gathered her things and exited the compound. Heading back to konoha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sui's 2nd tail training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's 2nd tail training   Sui's 2nd tail training EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Approved - Second Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Sui's 2nd tail training
Page 1 of 1