Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Sui's 1st Tail training I_vote_lcapSui's 1st Tail training I_voting_barSui's 1st Tail training I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Sui's 1st Tail training I_vote_lcapSui's 1st Tail training I_voting_barSui's 1st Tail training I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Sui's 1st Tail training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Sui's 1st Tail training Hokage10

Sui's 1st Tail training Kazekage2

Sui's 1st Tail training 2343ddx

Sui's 1st Tail training Tsuchikageee

Sui's 1st Tail training Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Sui's 1st Tail training 76839

Sui's 1st Tail training 32480

Sui's 1st Tail training 244612

Sui's 1st Tail training 145135

Sui's 1st Tail training 473248

Sui's 1st Tail training 249949

Sui's 1st Tail training 609716

Sui's 1st Tail training 234153

Sui's 1st Tail training 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Sui's 1st Tail training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Sui's 1st Tail training Left_bar_bleue200/200Sui's 1st Tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Sui's 1st Tail training Left_bar_bleue795/905Sui's 1st Tail training Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

Sui's 1st Tail training Empty
PostSubject: Sui's 1st Tail training   Sui's 1st Tail training EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 am

Sui sat on a wide open field with the sun shining brightly on her face. She was meditating now; she was trying to calm her mind for the upcoming event. Today was the day she would start mastering her bijuu. She started thinking about her parents, thinking about things that would get her angry. As Sui was then surrounded, by a red chakra cloak that resembled a fox. Though she had the sudden urge to get down on all fours and attack the nearest tree, she fought it and slipped into an unconscious state in a cage with a water floor. This was the current home of the Kyuubi. She then approached the Kyuubi and started talking to him.
“Hello Kyuubi-San.”
“You again….”
“You don’t look happy to see me. Anyway, today marks the day I start to tame you.”
“You, Tame Me? HA! Likely story! It will take at least a thousand of you to tame me! Now go back to playing with our little boyfriend.”
“Shut up! He is my friend and friend only! Now, I know that I can’t fully tame you yet. So I was wondering if you could at least let me have control when I enter my 1st tailed state?”
“Fine by me, But in exchange, I get to take a little bit of your chakra each time you use it.”
Sui knew he was just trying to anger her and make her give up and let him have control but she kept her cool. She then came to a decision
“Alright then, in exchange for a little bit of my chakra I will have full control when I enter the first stages of the Jinchuriki mode.”
“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I get it. Now get going”
“You know Kurama, I remember hearing you were a kind bijuu with that Naruto Uzumaki fellow. Why not me?”
“…….. Goodbye Sui” And with that, Sui opened her eyes and saw that she was in the field once again. So she then gathered her chakra and bijuu chakra around her and was then surrounded in a cloak of red chakra with a chakra tail behind it. And the best part was, Sui was in control! She then jumped happily and then decided to try something else. So she gathered her bijuu chakra around her again but this time behind her and imagined a Kyuubi tail sprouting from her. She then felt a pinch and then looked back. There it was, a regular Kyuubi tail swishing behind her. She felt proud about this. As this was one step closer to taming Kurama and learning why he is so Angry now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sui's 1st Tail training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's 1st Tail training   Sui's 1st Tail training EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 am

Approved - 1st Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Sui's 1st Tail training
Page 1 of 1