Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_vote_lcapConversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_voting_barConversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_vote_lcapConversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_voting_barConversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Hokage10

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Kazekage2

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 2343ddx

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Tsuchikageee

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 76839

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 32480

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 244612

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 145135

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 473248

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 249949

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 609716

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 234153

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Left_bar_bleue200/200Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Left_bar_bleue650/650Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Empty
PostSubject: Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail]   Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 am

The sun softly sets in the distance, the thin clouds a dark shade of purple against the wavy blue sky, it is truly a miraculous site to behold, for once you could actually see the sky. One lucky enough to view this spectacle lays upon the roof of a local building, it is none other than Shinusuka Jenusaki, the current, host of the Seven Tailed Bijuu , his attire is his casual wear, a black and white tee shirt and black pants, a relaxed smile is upon his face as he observes the clouds gently moving against the amber sky with his bright red eyes. It had been ages since Shinu had seen the sun." It's been a while since you could actually see the sky... " Shin sighed and responds with his own thoughts, " Yeah, i guess so. But it wouldn't be called the village hidden in the mist if there was no mist right?" The voice chuckles a bit, "I guess that's one way to put it." The voice said. After a few minutes of silence Seven Tails broke the silence. "Tell me...young one. Do you honestly think these people think of you as a human being. Do you honestly think that these people need you?"

This made Shinu think. "We're needed because no one else has the power to defend this land." Seven tails took this as an insult to his former master, "Is it that they need you, or is it that they are using you? They know you will give your life for your home so they have no desire to get stronger, they much rather have you sacrifice your peace instead of help you defend them." Despite being bad side of Shin the original host, this made Shinu for some odd reason. He gritted his teeth, as he tried to control his anger. "Be quiet you ugly beetle, you do not know anything about the world, your just a monster."

Seven tails smirks within her seal, she knows she got to the young genin, "Remember my words boy, you'll see soon enough." Her voice grows faint, as she wishes to say no more.
Shinu grumbles a bit to himself, why did they have to get stuck with this Bijuu? He gets to his feet, his black tabi impacting the roof as he makes a slight hop, he walks to the edge of the roof and preforms the body flicker technique, his speed combined with that of the technique causes him to reach the opposing village walls in but an instant, he looks back at the village and notes everyone just standing around, not one person he sees training or trying to better themselves, he grimaces at this maybe the Biijuu was right, he leaps off the wall and lands upon a high tree branch and makes his way to the training field.

He walked to the edge of the river, his cold red gaze watches the rushing water as he extends his right arm outwards, he feels deep within his core the presence of the Seven Tails, he begins to draw it out, it is small, but it is something, red bubbles comes from Shinu's skin, a veil of transparent crimson garbs his form, a second tail protruding from his rear. His power over the bijuu had grown again, but this time he gain a second tail/wing allowing him to achieve flight. As he slowly began to hover from off the ground he began to move around. Much faster than he could on foot. After some prstice with his new found ability, he decided to go home and tell his sister the good news.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail]   Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 am

Approved - Second Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Conversing with your inner beast[2nd tail]
Page 1 of 1