Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Hiki Clan I_vote_lcapHiki Clan I_voting_barHiki Clan I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Hiki Clan EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Hiki Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Hiki Clan EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Hiki Clan EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Hiki Clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Hiki Clan EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Hiki Clan EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Hiki Clan EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Hiki Clan EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Hiki Clan Hokage10

Hiki Clan Kazekage2

Hiki Clan 2343ddx

Hiki Clan Tsuchikageee

Hiki Clan Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Hiki Clan 76839

Hiki Clan 32480

Hiki Clan 244612

Hiki Clan 145135

Hiki Clan 473248

Hiki Clan 249949

Hiki Clan 609716

Hiki Clan 234153

Hiki Clan 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Hiki Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damiono Tosei

Damiono Tosei

Shinobi Information
Health:
Hiki Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200Hiki Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Hiki Clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Hiki Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hiki Clan   Hiki Clan EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 am

Hiki Clan
Hiki Clan 641px-Triple-Spiral-Symbol-filledsv

Kekkei Genkai: Hiki Clan Swift_10 Swift Release. The Hiki Clan's Kekkai Genkai has been proved to be none other than the infamous Swift Release. Members of the Hiki Clan are consisted of ninjas who possess impressive strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, and dexterity. This clan is actually the first clan to be at the starting point in Tsuchi no Kuni, but decided to let their prowess shine in Suna no Kuni. They simply rely on short range techniques and close-range combatant kenjutsu. They lead on more as ninja assassins rather than traditional ninjas. The Hiki Clan mainly relies on their speed, finesse, and agility to help out the battle in their favors. They tend to give up strength for the sheer boost of speed and finesse, effortlessly making them the fastest clan in Tsuchi no Kuni. Swift Release is a form of nature transformation or element - Jinton.

Clan Traits:

Ghost hair:
Members of the Hiki Clan possess black, long, flowing, ghostly hair which actually lengthens over time. They usually have bangs that cover the forehead and sideburns also. They tie the long portion of hair into a long ponytail that stops at the lower back section. This is due to the fact that the Hiki clan members move extremely fast to where they can move like ghosts.

Markings:
Members of the Hiki Clan has full body tattoos given to them from the graduation of the Academy. They also bare long, pronounced tear-troughs under their eyes. These full body tattoos can give the Hiki Clan a sense of sensory by sending a small "pulse" to the ground beneath them. It cannot tell the exact location or who's chakra it is, but it can tell how far someone is from them.

Will of the Movement:
Members of the Hiki Clan are nonchalant, yet relentless shinobi that never backs down from a fight and never gives in to surrender. This trait can make the Hiki Clan the worst of enemies, or even the best of allies.

Mastery:
Members of the Hiki Clan have mastery over their Kekkai Genkai, enabling them use only one hand seal - the hand seal of dragon - to use even the most devastating techniques revolving around Swift Release, or even no hand seals at all.

--

Home Village: Iwagakure no Sato & Sunagakure no Sato
Clan History:
The Hiki Clan (夜叉一族, Hiki Ichizoku) had been created since the reign of the first Tsuchikage, being formed by one of the third nephews of the First Tsuchikage. Their power was brought out into action by dangerous missions, clan rivalry, and pervious wars. Their power had also been sought out by S-rank missing ninjas for experiments in Otogakure, having the lust for moving at a speed that was way beyond a normal ninja's moving rate with many speed boosts.

The First Tsuchikage's third nephew was a master of speed and quickness and somehow figured that speed would be very suitable in combat. Concentrating chakra in his body and condensing it as swift, yellow chakra, he instantaneously moved from one location to the other as his body virtually vanished and virtually appeared to another location in a matter of seconds. He named it Swift Release. He taught it to his family at a medium age and the Kekkai Genkai has been passed down from generation to generation.

Many years later, it became as one of the most fearsome Kekkai Genkai's in Tsuchigakure no Sato. Over the years of different Tsuchikages reigning the eras of Tsuchigakure no Sato and the Hiki Clan's life in Tsuchigakure no Sato, a young man born of the Hiki Clan had mastery of the Hiki Clan in his late teens/early twenties. As a result of his training, the man was then asked to become the next Tsuchikage when the original one died in battle. He was the fifth Tsuchikage at age Twenty-Two.

--

Clan Leader: Mas Hiki
Current Members:

• Mas Hiki

--

Clan Bloodline Techniques/Jutsu:
Spoiler:

--

Avalibility: PM me with a RP Sample to join.
Back to top Go down

Hiki Clan
Page 1 of 1