Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Hagane Clan I_vote_lcapHagane Clan I_voting_barHagane Clan I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Hagane Clan EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Hagane Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Hagane Clan EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Hagane Clan EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Hagane Clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Hagane Clan EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Hagane Clan EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Hagane Clan EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Hagane Clan EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Hagane Clan Hokage10

Hagane Clan Kazekage2

Hagane Clan 2343ddx

Hagane Clan Tsuchikageee

Hagane Clan Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Hagane Clan 76839

Hagane Clan 32480

Hagane Clan 244612

Hagane Clan 145135

Hagane Clan 473248

Hagane Clan 249949

Hagane Clan 609716

Hagane Clan 234153

Hagane Clan 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Hagane Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Aries

Hagane Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hagane Clan   Hagane Clan EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 am

Hagane Clan
Hagane Clan 3884410090_e0c01fddf1_t

Kekkei Genkai:
The Hagane involves clan members being able to use their skin as a weapon and as an extension of them self. By manipulating the skin cells themselves, they can cause them to have dense skin, rapid growth, skin cell regeneration, and cell shaping manipulation.

The most notable part of this skins manipulation is the ability to create a dense skin that is more resistant to physical damage. Being that their skins is so tough they Hagane are willing to be hit anything and anyone with full force without little if any trace on consequence. The ultimate expression of this focus is the ability to concentrate their body's natural energies into their entire, manifesting as a supernatural glow around themselves, making their body "like unto a thing of iron." So concentrated, this "iron skin" can smash into targets or be target with superhuman hardness and impact, while they becomes dominant to pain given by taijutsu up to their rank. Pain delivered by weapons, and small explosions are reduced to 50% damage though their skin will grow back as if nothing happened. Although the Hagane skin can be cut through, however piercing fatally them straight through is nearly impossible.

A few of the clans other abilities are rapid growth and skin cell manipulation. By manipulating the skill cells the Hagane have a natural ability to grow back skin at a very rapid pace. Small cuts and gashes mean nothing to the Hagane because they heal up in almost the same instant they are created. Not that the Hagane doesn't feel this damage they just heal quickly from it due to their natural ability to regenerate their skin covering any tracks of previous damage. The Hagane's recovery time from physical trauma is significantly shorter than that of a normal shinobi. This being so, the Hagane body normally heals 10% faster than other shinobi.

The final ability to the Hagane is that the have free will to skin cell shape shifting. This meaning that the Hagane even without a weapon in hand can manipulate their skin structure in making a weapon out of themselves. These weapon can range from swords and spears, to projectile daggers. The weapons such as swords, spears, and axe are apart of the Hagane members, meaning they are always just a manipulation of the skin and an extension of the body. Only small parts the size of daggers can be used as projectile.

Clan Traits:
Iron Fist :
This is the clans natural ability. Being that their skins is so tough they Hagane are willing to hit anything and anyone with 100% power without any trace on consequence. Most shinobi only use 80% powers though they think they are full force. The brain has an automatic control function over the body holding people back preventing them from damaging themselves. The ultimate expression of this focus is the ability to concentrate their body's natural energies into their hand, manifesting as a supernatural glow around their clenched fist, making their fist "like unto a thing of iron." So concentrated, this "iron fist" can smash into its target with superhuman hardness and impact, while their hand becomes impervious to pain and injury while also being able to punch 20% harder than others. Cannot have Strength boost SC's

Iron Skin [Passive Ability]:
This is the clans natural ability. Being that their skins is so tough they Hagane are willing to be hit anything and anyone with full force without any trace on consequence. The ultimate expression of this focus is the ability to concentrate their body's natural energies into their entire, manifesting as a supernatural glow around themselves, making their body "like unto a thing of iron." So concentrated, this "iron skin" can smash into targets or be target with superhuman hardness and impact, while they becomes impervious to pain given by taijutsu and swords, up to their rank.

Power Taijustu:
This clan second ability is that they are all somewhat nifty in the art of Taijutsu. Though they aren't particularly masters they are proficient enough to be well known of their abilities to use such techniques in which other have not achieved. These taijutsu arts are more lenient to to form of wrestling techniques than anything else. This meaning that the Hagane are more prone to grappling and performing devastatingly powerful justu than throwing fist. This style is usually more dangerous than fist throwing and slightly slower to perform but the impact of the jutsu delivered is more deathly.

Home Village: Iwagakure
Clan History:
Quote :
For as long as history has recorded shinobi and there ability to manipulate chakra for fighting use the Hagane clan has been in the records as a prominent clan. With the ability to control and manipulate chakra and chakra waves they have been noted as a great clan in the history of Kumogakure. With stories and legends dating back to the first arrival of shinobi in the land there presence is a mystery.

Nobody knows how the ability to manipulate chakra came about in the clan, but as the building of the great village Kumogakure, a family of chakra controllers came forth to assist in the building. The leader of the clan, Taka, Presented an alliance with Iwagakure, They provide a home, jobs and a school for the members of his clan and they would serve as members of the ninja force there in the village. With many wars and outbreaks as to who would own where, people were building there ranks to defend there homeland, which seemed to always be the center of attack. The Hagane clan pledged there alliance to Iwagakure and was mixed in as members of the village.

As years went on rising ninja from the clan made names for themselves and even took top honors in many places. But as the wars and battles for power dulled down many people began to point fingers and blame the clan for these attacks. Since there origin was unknown and there ability unique, no one had known where this clan served, or even started. So many people shunned them as a cursed clan, a clan with dark secrets that needed to be shone. But the Tsuckikage would not allow the clan to be persecuted and blamed, after all they helped to defend the village and protect it. So there fears and worries were put in the back of there mind as the village grew. The members of the Hagane clan continued to grow and were eventually a part of the village of Iwagakure.

Clan Leader: Hagane, Taka
Current Members:

--

Clan Bloodline Techniques/Jutsu:
Quote :
Name: Tiger Thrush
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Chakra: 8
Description: This is a Taijutsu the Hagane takes a full sprint runs and charges their shoulder into their opponent driving them with powerful force backward and into the ground. This jutsu does a heavy amount of damage depending on the characters strength and speed. Their is really no defense for it besides getting out of the way. This jutsu can also be varied in different ways. If a Hagane member was close enough they could simple grab a piece of the opponent and thrust their should at full impact into their opponent thus greatly increasing their can on landing the attack.

Name: Kuwareru Bakugeki-ki - Quarrel Bomber
Elemental:
Chakra: 6
Description: An axe-bomber clothesline (a two-fist blow), which can be used much like a sword swing, and has incredible power backed into it. It's as if the user is swinging a baseball bat at great velocity.

Name: Bāningu Kurinchi - Burning C;inch
ELemental:
Chakra: 6
Description: The user jumps on to an opponent’s back, wraps his legs around theirs, grabs their wrists, and pushes both arms forward, attempting to dislocate the opponent's shoulders.

Name: Furaingu Reggu Rariatto - Flying Leg Lariat
Elemental: N/A
Chakra: 7
Description: Also known simply as the Leg Lariat. It is a jump spinning kick to the opponent's neck. Forcing them into the ground with a strong kick.

Quote :
Name: Kin'niku Doraibu - Muscle Driver
Chakra: 12
Description: The user runs up to his opponent and places his head between their legs. He then leaps up, flips the opponent upside down, places his feet on the underside of their arms, and drives them into the ground ferociously.

Name: Saidogādo - Side Guard
Type: Tai
Chakra: 11
Description: The user grabs his opponent's right arm and slams them face down into the ground. He then begins pulling back on their arm in order to try to break it.

Name: High Knee
Chakra: 11
Description: The user will leap high into the air, comparable to jumping high off the tight ropes in a traditional wrestling ring. Once in the air they will skillfully shift their weight and come crashing back down to the ground at blazing speeds. The aim is to slam into the opponent with extreme force with either the knee, the heel, or the actual leg. Even if the attack misses those in the immediate area will take damage from the shock wave and large bits of debris created when it makes impact with the ground.

Quote :
Name: Belly-to-Back Bomb
Chakra: 14
Description: This is a taijutsu the requires good flexibility and decent strength. When a Hagane member manages to get behind their opponents back. They wrap their arms around the front of their opponent getting a firm hard to break lock around the front side of the opponent. They then use their flexibility and strength to lift and ball backward driving their opponent hard to the surface below on their head and necks. This move has a its' possibility to break and opponents back, or neck. It may also even crash the back to the skull depending on the surface the opponent is slammed into.

Name: Tawāburijji - Tower Bridge
Chakra:
Description: The puts his opponent face-up across his shoulders and then grabs their head with one hand and a leg with the other and pulls down on both sides. This submission will break the opponents back if not freed or broken free somehow.

Name: Jūyōna Rebā - Critical Lever
Chakra: 16
Description: Sitting on thei opponent's back, they pulls back on the chin with both hands. The technique is able to critically injure and if strong enough, rip an opponents body into two. Though the Hagane hates killing opponents and thus never does so. They usually just break their back.

Name: Kin'niku Sutoretchi - Muscle Stretch
Chakra: 18
Description: A fairly simple, yet effective submission hold. The user starts out crossing the opponent's legs so that one ankle falls into the pit of the opposite knee and has the wrestler position his own leg between them, so that he faces the opposite direction and both of the opponent's legs are stuck in those positions.

Next, the user reaches back, as if to apply a sickle hold by simply grabbing the opponent's head. Instead of doing just that, the user elevates the opponent's body by leaning forward and pulling them into a kneeling position.

Quote :
Name: Rushing Tiger Bomb
Chakra: 30
Description: This jutsu is a powerful Jutsu learned usually by the higher ranking ninja of the clan. With this jutsu the Hagane first must somehow grapple their opponent then lifting them upon one side of their shoulder. After achieving this position the Hagane member will take a running start gaining 2x more power by force then driving their opponent directly into the ground below. This jutsu will usualy break the upper back and neck along with crushing the back of the opponents skull. This jutsu damage is 1 rank higher than the user rank.

Name: Korison'ejji - Collison Edge
Chakra: 26
Description: Hagane starts by grabbing their opponent's right wrist with their right hand and their left with theirs. Then they twists their opponents arms around each other to the point where their right hand is once again on the right side and the left hand on the left side. Next, the user releases the hold by uncrossing his own arms and the force of breaking the hold flings the opponent into the air, spinning in various directions.

To finish the move, the user jumps up after the opponent and grabs their near arm under his own (so that the opponent is upside down and the user is sideways with his stomach against their back), reaches between their legs to hook their far thigh with his other arm, wraps his legs around their head and far arm, and falls to the ground so that the opponent lands head first.

Name: Kin'niku Basutā - Muscle Buster
Chakra: 31
Description: He places an opponent's neck on his shoulder and grabs their thighs. He then jumps up and lands in a sitdown position, causing damage to the neck, spine, and groin. The technique has immense power, and thus, is a secret technique that he is trying to perfect even greater. This is the clans signature move.

Clan Kinjutsu
Quote :

Name: Full Body Empowered
Type: Eijutsu
Chakra: 15
Description: This is a chakra-based technique that greatly enhance user's body and its physical performance by manipulating the muscle tissue to gain speed. It increase user's reaction speed, Strength and movement speed, and immune systems (recovery time) 10%. Because of this, it is often used by the Hagane clan as the most devoted technique.

Name: Systemic Reversal
Type: Eijutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: A sort of evasion technique, a Hagane can quickly apply chakra and a kekkei genkai to rapidly reverse the actions of a particular body system. If applied on the muscular system for example, a Hagane can rapidly reverse movement, at a speed even surpassing that of their normal limits. However the motion generated by this jutsu will be exactly the same as it was while the Hagane moved forward, and hence an opponent with keen memory and the ability to track them, will pick up on the pattern and intercept the Hagane. This is an upgraded form of the Full Body Empowered Technique. This jutsu boost Speed, reaction time, Strength, recovery time up to 20%. The down side is that can only be used for the max of 4 post and alone. This meaning while in the forum no other jutsu besides Taijutsu, Weaponry can be used. No other forms of chakra molding of any sort can be used while in this state.

Name: Senninriki - Strength of one thousand men.
Type: Medical
Chakra: 35
Description: This technique is more of the result of using Nimpou no Naibunpisen on the body for an exceedingly extended amount of time. The Hagane will increase their own strength by releasing hormones like growth hormones, Parathyroid hormone(Vitamin D activators),and Calcidiol(inactive Vitamin D). At this point any wear down on the muscles will like usual, be met by an increased physical strengthening.

To further this, the Hagane will use their chakra to damage their muscle fibers, and bone cells, then heal them up speeding the process without exercise.

All these things added to an Eisei-nins chakra control and focus, allow the Hagane to display, and execute amazing fetes of strength. This strength is almost unfathomable to have, especially when the factor of Hagane not weight training or anything of the sort comes to mind. It also transforms his physique to beyond a natural peek. Their bone density surpassing that of the many softer metals.

This technique that is the result of one use of Nimpou no Naibunpisen (Ninja Art of the Endocrine Gland), is rendered impossible to be done on someone else because it takes continuous practices to create the initial effect. Just as difficult, to increase or even continue the effect takes more and more ‘applications’ of the originating technique. Hagane currently does this to themselves twice a day, four days out of the week.

This is an upgraded form of the Full Body Empowered Technique. This jutsu boost Speed, reaction time, Strength, recovery time 30%. The down side is that can only be used for the max of 4 post and alone. This meaning while in the forum no other jutsu besides Taijutsu, Weaponry can be used. No other forms of chakra molding of any sort can be used while in this state. Also after this jutsu is worn off a great deal of body strain will be cast upon the user. This being that their body muscles will rip apart to the point where they are immobile.

Availability: Their can only be 1
Back to top Go down

Hagane Clan
Page 1 of 1