Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_vote_lcapMas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_voting_barMas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_vote_lcapMas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_voting_barMas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Hokage10

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Kazekage2

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 2343ddx

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Tsuchikageee

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 76839

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 32480

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 244612

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 145135

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 473248

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 249949

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 609716

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 234153

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damiono Tosei

Damiono Tosei

Shinobi Information
Health:
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Left_bar_bleue200/200Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Left_bar_bleue250/250Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP)   Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 am

~The Basics~

"Pathetic."

First Name: Mas
Last Name: Hiki
Village: Tsuchigakure no Sato

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: O+
Clan: Hiki Clan
Kekkei Genkai: Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Swift_10 Swift Release.

~The Physics~

"I may look innocent... but your eyes are deceiving you..."

Appearance:
Mas Hiki:
Mas's appearance looks more of an asian appearance. His eyebrows are thin, yet darkened to the point where it looks like darkened pencil markings. The bridge of his nose is a little wide in weight and slightly tall in height. The tip of his nose, from a front face view, looks like a u-shape tip. As from a side face view, it looks like a small, round button nose. Mas has small, round, and pointy ears. He also has tear drop earrings on both ears, but it looks different. It looks different because the tear drops are slanted to where the sharp point is facing to the left. He wears his black hair long with the ponytail as it appears ghostly. The length of his hair reaches to his lower back. He also wears a white scarf around his loosely as two tails flow with the wind. The end of the scarf tails also have black-line designs from thick to thin. He also has long tear-troughs under his eyes.
Clothing:
Upper Torso: Mas wears a small white jacket vest as well with the sleeves cut off. The white jacket also has grey pockets as the he wears the jacket-vest open as well. The jacket-vest also has a little black design at the bottom. Under the white jacket-vest, he wears a orange shirt that has white designs on the sleeves of the shirt. On the center of his shirt, lies the design of a phoenix. On his chest to his stomach, upper back to his lower back, shoulders to his wrist, holds his clan, the Hiki, tattoo markings all around his body. When training, going out on missions, or in combat, Mas wears a high-collared, short sleeved grey shirt with a zipper.

Lower Torso: Mas wears hakama sweat shorts as the leg sleeves are tied tight with tiny laces that connect to the sweat shorts. The color of his shorts are the same color of his tattoos. At the top of the sweat shorts where the waist and the pockets are located, there is a white design with tribal markings where the pockets are. There are also tears and rips on the shorts as well, indicating the some of the fabric might tear off as well.

Feet: Mas's feet are characterized as small, but quick. Even though his legs are skinny in weight, they do carry much speed when it comes to Mas dashing or sprinting. He wears orange sneakers with white designs as the color of the sole is grey, matching the color of his low socks. He has the same shoes but in different colors also. Humans around him note that his veins pop out of his legs, indicating that he works on his legs to the point where his calf muscles do not look big in weight, but his legs carry an impressive amount of strength.
Height: 193 centimeters (6 feet and 4 inches)
Weight: 91 kilograms (201 pounds)

~The Traits~

Likes: "Keen Intellect, is what you should harvest in battle..." Mas likes to study his opponents while in the process of battle. Along with the studying process, he likes to think a lot about situations and keep majority of them at hand. His intellectual is such that even most high-rank ninja above him in experience and in age, harbors respect for, as sometimes the Tsuchikage sends him out on A-rank missions alone, to recover information and investigate certain ninja of high-rank (A-S rank) from when he was a Jounin. His calm and collected nature allows him to easily deduce the basic idea of his opponent's skill in battle to figure out their strength and weaknesses, something that Mas likes the most about himself.

"If the mind plays tricks, become the mastermind..." Another trait that Mas likes about his persona is the ability and the power of manipulation. He has shown himself to be a crafty and cunning man since his betrayal of Iwagakure before he changed his identity. The most noticeable trait that he gets from his mother is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. Thinking of the right words to say to get into someone's head and have them thinking otherwise is the one thing that Mas liked about him and his mother during her kunoichi days.
Dislikes: (Thinking to Himself) "I hate everything, and everyone..." The one thing that Mas dislikes in the entire world is the sudden fact of people reminding him of his past. Ever since the death of his mother and father, Mas gave up everything and secluded himself into the lifestyle of darkness. He visits Iwagakure often, but even looking at the village reminds him of his gruesome past of when he was a kid and that he was so helpful and etc. That was before his parents died from the ambush, from the ninja that took their lives and nothing will ever change his mindset, not even the people who adored him when he was younger. His past was the sole reason why he went down the road of hatred, why he lost his family and that he could not do anything to bring them back now.
Personality + Attitude:

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: Sword - Long Katana
Long Katana:

Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon: Senbon

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Swift_10 Swift Release.
  • Main: Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Earth_10 Earth Release.
  • Sub: Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP) Fire_r10 Fire Release

Special Characteristics:

• Name: Tremendous Dexterity - The ninja's abilities made him well suited for close-range combat fighting, demonstrating tremendous taijutsu skills combined with equally impressive speed, agility, and dexterity.
  • Name: One-Hand Hand Seals - Having mastery over the arts of Ninjutsu, Mas Hiki can use even the most devastating jutsu performances with only the use of one hand seal. Dragon for Swift Release - Tiger for Fire Release - Serpent for Earth Release
  • Name: Powerful Life Force - Gains an additional 40 chakra points. Only in usage of that 40 chakra points for Swift Release techniques only.
  • Name: Swift Release Tech - Being the leader of the Hiki Clan that possess Swift Release, Mas has speed that is past the average speed of shinobi his rank, even boost speed as well.
  • Name: Detection - The Hiki Clan, with having the markings on their body, can send pulse vibrations in the ground to sense chakra points nearby. It does not tell where the chakra is, or even who it belongs to.
  • Name: Exceptional Chakra Control - Being the Tsuchikage, Mas Hiki has great chakra control.
  • Name: Black Chakra - Mas Hiki's chakra takes on the color black, indicating his Chakra Control being superb.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Majority of the times, Mas Hiki does not use strategy when it comes to attacking. When not using strategy, the opponent has a vast advantage in taking the battle away from Mas when Mas is caught off guard at a lot of times.

~Jutsu~

E:
D:
C:
B:
A:
S:

Name:
Type:

Chakra:
Damage Points:

Description:

~The Story~

Family: Mother - Deceased. Father - Deceased.
History:
Extra Information: Added paragraphs on how I became the Tsuchikage is located in the History.

~The Finals~

Alias: Mas of the Swift Descent.
Best Way to Contact: PM
RP Sample:
Rules Password:
Back to top Go down

Mas Hiki (Tsuchikage - WIP)
Page 1 of 1