Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Taming the beast[First Tail] I_vote_lcapTaming the beast[First Tail] I_voting_barTaming the beast[First Tail] I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Taming the beast[First Tail] I_vote_lcapTaming the beast[First Tail] I_voting_barTaming the beast[First Tail] I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Taming the beast[First Tail] Hokage10

Taming the beast[First Tail] Kazekage2

Taming the beast[First Tail] 2343ddx

Taming the beast[First Tail] Tsuchikageee

Taming the beast[First Tail] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Taming the beast[First Tail] 76839

Taming the beast[First Tail] 32480

Taming the beast[First Tail] 244612

Taming the beast[First Tail] 145135

Taming the beast[First Tail] 473248

Taming the beast[First Tail] 249949

Taming the beast[First Tail] 609716

Taming the beast[First Tail] 234153

Taming the beast[First Tail] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Taming the beast[First Tail]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguished One

Shinobi Information
Health:
Taming the beast[First Tail] Left_bar_bleue200/200Taming the beast[First Tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Taming the beast[First Tail] Left_bar_bleue650/650Taming the beast[First Tail] Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Taming the beast[First Tail] Empty
PostSubject: Taming the beast[First Tail]   Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Shin walks walking around the area thinking what he should do. The 7 tailed beast was inside him and he needed to train or at least try to control it or become friends with it. He then started looking for high enough ground for him to meditate so he could connect into his inner self and speak to it. Shin then sat down and began to meditate it was kinda hard due to the noise of the waterfall but after a while the noise disappeared. He then began to see the Bijuu behind a gate that had the seal on it. He then walked up to the gate. He then saw a different version of himself standing there next to the Bijuu. "Shinu..'He whispered at the alternate version of himself. "What are you doing here?" replied Shinu. Shin ignored him and walked through the gate and confronted the Bijuu. "Can I have some of your Chakra." asked Shin with a smirk on his face. He so wanted to unlock the first tail so he could just beat the hell out of anyone who got in his way. "Very Well Then.." said The Bijuu. He opened his eyes and saw that he had grown a wing on his back. He then tried to control the overwhelming chakra that was rushing through his body. "I need to control this chakra" said Shin to himself as he then closed his eyes again and began to meditate on the rock for a few more minutes. Shin then felt that the chakra was starting to become more relaxed and more under his control. He then got up from the rock and began to see if he could just go out of the form and then go back into it. He felt like he just couldn't accomplish this goal. Shin then began to concentrate as the chakra covering his body disappeared. He then saw that the chakra that was covering his body was no there anymore. He decided that he needed maybe to talk with the Bijuu for a while. He then concentrated and was back in his subconscious. He didn't like being here since it was dark and all he could see was the gate and the Bijuu. He then walked through the gate and went to the Bijuu. "I think I should introduce myself..." said shin as he stopped in front of the Bijuu. "Hi I'm Shin and I'm your new Jinchuriki..." He continued. The Bijuu the looked at him and began to talk. "I am...The seven tailed beast.. you will one one day learn my real name but that day is not today." she said to Shin. "Well I think we would be a great team." said Shin as he looked at the Bijuu. The Bijuu the replayed saying "We would but first you need to master my chakra to prove you are worthy". Shin opened his eyes and began to concentrate. He was trying to get the chakra of the Bujuu out again so he could try to blend it with his chakra. It then happened. He felt like his chakra had somewhat increased. He then activated the 1st tail and felt perfectly fine. He then started dancing around knowing he had conquered the 1st Tail.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Taming the beast[First Tail] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the beast[First Tail]   Taming the beast[First Tail] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Approved - 1st Tail Training Complete
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net

Taming the beast[First Tail]
Page 1 of 1