Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
General Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules I_voting_barGeneral Rules I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
General Rules EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
General Rules EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
General Rules EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
General Rules EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
General Rules EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
General Rules EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
General Rules EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
General Rules EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
General Rules EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

General Rules Hokage10

General Rules Kazekage2

General Rules 2343ddx

General Rules Tsuchikageee

General Rules Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

General Rules 76839

General Rules 32480

General Rules 244612

General Rules 145135

General Rules 473248

General Rules 249949

General Rules 609716

General Rules 234153

General Rules 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Disclaimer: When registering an account on our forum, please be aware of our rules. Breaking any of these rules will result in a warning and possible ban.

Code of Conduct
Note: These are what is expected of you at all times and your behaviour, failure to follow these rules will result in strict punishment.

• Respect other members: Just because you don't agree with someone's opinion or theory doesn't mean you need to be rude. In order to earn respect you must give respect.

• Respect all staff and their decisions: Whatever a staff member says is final. Do not argue with their judgment. If you believe a staff member is wrong, then please contact a higher member of the staff with your concerns.

• Avoid double posting: Double posting is counted as spam on the site and is not tolerated. If you forget to say something in a post just edit it in.

• Watch your language: We here at NSS believe that the occasional swearing shouldn’t be frowned upon, but is discouraged due to this site being PG-13. Vulgar and intense curse words should not be used a warning will be offered before further, harsher punishments.

• Location counts: Before you post a topic please make sure that you double check where you are posting. If a thread is not posted where you would like it to be posted please contact a staff member to move it to the appropriate spot.

• One account per character: Here on NSS we encourage the creation of alternate characters as long as they follow our rules. In order to keep colors and ranks separate, please create a separate account for each character.

Roleplaying Rules

Note: These are what is expected of you at all times during a thread, failure to follow these rules will result in a warning before a further, harsher punishment being issued upon repeated failure to follow them.

• Watch your word count: We at NSS encourage you to constantly try to strive for better quality and longer posts. As a result, depending on the rank you apply for there is a word count limit you are expected to achieve at all times. We do not feel these are hard to achieve and would like to note that better quality rp'ers deserve higher ranks. This is not to discourage you however if you feel that you are not quite up to the standard of a certain rank, quite the opposite it is to encourage you to try harder and to do better, this gives you a goal after all. I would also like to note that you should constantly trying to out do the person you are rp'ing with as long as your quality doesn't falter as it makes the site look better, and you look better. Failure to keep up with the word count may result in demotion of in-character rank.

Genin / C-ranked Missing-Ninja: 150 words
    Chuunin / B-ranked Missing-Ninja: 300 words
    Jounin / A-ranked Missing-Ninja: 500 words
    Kage / S-ranked Missing-Ninja: 700 words

• Know your limits: A genin cannot dodge every attack dealt to them, your chakra doesn’t last forever. No god-modding, meta-gaming (knowing out-of-character things in-character), or auto-hitting.

• Know the bans: No Kaguya, Uchiha, Uzumaki, or Namikaze clan members. No Rinnegan or Sharingan Kekkei Genkai are allowed either. The rest of the bans can be found in the Limited and Banned List

• Maturity has a limit: Our site is rated PG-13 for acts of violence that come across in our world. The following practices are forbidden in role-play: Smoking and/or use of illegal/harmful substances (Ex: Weed, Heroin, Marijuana, etc.), sexual intercourse of any kind, self-mutilation, and suicide.

• Death is final: Once your character dies they cannot return to life. All items your character had will disappear along with your character unless they are staff prizes. Biju will be eligible for claiming one week after a jinchuuriki death.

• Threads are limited: Your character is limited to three threads. Only one of these threads may contain fighting where you may lose chakra/health. Please place in the topic description any tags and any thread limitations such as “No Fighting”.

• Have a motive to kill: If you are going to kill someone have a motive, you can't just kill someone for the sake of killing someone as there is no reason to, one you think the admin will allow as if the member complains you will have to justify yourself, if your character is a psychopath than by all means go an kill as you wish as long as it is within you character. If you do not want to be killed add a "No Killing" tag to the title or description (missing-nin cannot do this and can be killed in any topic). Note: This is a ninja world where you can be killed at anytime so, if you are killed please accept it.

• Attacks must be signed off: Any organization or village can attack a village as long as they have an admin sign off on it.

• Puppeteers have limits: The Puppet Limits are as follows:
    -Genin: 2 Puppets
    -Chuunin: 6 Puppets
    -Jounin/Anbu: 10 puppets
    -Kage: Can have multiple puppets stored, however can only control 10 puppets at a time.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules   General Rules EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 am

7/28/12 - Updated
Back to top Go down
https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net