Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_vote_lcapJutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_voting_barJutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_vote_lcapJutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_voting_barJutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  Hokage10

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  Kazekage2

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  2343ddx

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  Tsuchikageee

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  76839

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  32480

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  244612

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  145135

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  473248

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  249949

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  609716

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  234153

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tezka

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  Empty
PostSubject: JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG    JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

JutsuONLINE! The private World Of Warcraft Roleplay Server, modified to represent the Naruto Universe. We have two playable villages, Konoha (The hidden leaf) and Sunakagure (The hidden sand) complete with custom buildings, landscapes and more!

We have a detailed World RP storyline and Roleplay officers that create events and pull you into our own version of the Naruto Universe. From missions lead by Jounin and Chuunin to Passive events such as practising your shuriken throwing or small talk in the Ramen restaurant.

Not to mention World RP events every Sunday such as Chuunin and Jounin exams or intense battles between Kage's and S-rank missing nin.

JO has a large weapon and item database with models based on ninja equipment from the anime series. From Kisame's Sameheda to bowls of ramen we have it. End game quest lines have been hidden all over the map to gain abilities like your favourite heroes such as, Sage Mode, Jinchuriki/Bijuu or even the path of evil, Curse Seals, Forbidden Justu etc.

Check out the JO forums and play today to begin your "Way of the ninja!"

Website: http://jutsuonline.co/index.html (Connecting and Signing Up)
Forums: http://www.jutsuonlineforum.net/index.php (More Information)

And check out this video, but let me warn you it's a year-old video. JO has improved a lot since then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ajubAEZx2s

I saw the rules of the advertising I really am sorry for not following them but I do not own the game and site I am just inviting members all over the forums to join us at JutsuOnline .
Back to top Go down

JutsuOnline - Free Naruto Based MMORPG
Page 1 of 1