Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Kaguya (FML WIP) I_vote_lcapKaguya (FML WIP) I_voting_barKaguya (FML WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Kaguya (FML WIP) I_vote_lcapKaguya (FML WIP) I_voting_barKaguya (FML WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Kaguya (FML WIP) Hokage10

Kaguya (FML WIP) Kazekage2

Kaguya (FML WIP) 2343ddx

Kaguya (FML WIP) Tsuchikageee

Kaguya (FML WIP) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Kaguya (FML WIP) 76839

Kaguya (FML WIP) 32480

Kaguya (FML WIP) 244612

Kaguya (FML WIP) 145135

Kaguya (FML WIP) 473248

Kaguya (FML WIP) 249949

Kaguya (FML WIP) 609716

Kaguya (FML WIP) 234153

Kaguya (FML WIP) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Kaguya (FML WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimo

Shimo

Shinobi Information
Health:
Kaguya (FML WIP) Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Kaguya (FML WIP) Left_bar_bleue250/250Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya (FML WIP)   Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Clan Name:Kaguya
Clan SymbolKaguya (FML WIP) 300px-10

Kekkei Genkai:Shikotsumyaku

Clan Traits: Has two red dot's on the forehead of all known member's of Kaguya clan. The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. The user was also able to create armour of dense bone underneath their skin.[5] Immediately after the bone is pulled out, the broken skin heals.

They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible; the bones can withstand even a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.[8] The bones structure can also be hollowed out completely

--

Home Village:Kiri

Clan History:
known to have been very barbaric, possessed the kekkei genkai Shikotsumyaku; this ability was so powerful that even the war-loving Kaguya clan feared it. With the exception of vary few, the clan was killed off when attacking Kirigakure in a failed attempt to show off their ferocity. The clan was very savage and had no tactics when going to battle, and refused to back down even when surrounded and completely outmatched, preferring to fight to the death for fun.

--

Clan Leader:Shimo
Current Members:
Shimo[leader]
Kimimaro[decessed]
Patriarch[decessed]

--

Clan Bloodline Techniques/Jutsu:
Spoiler:

--

Avalibility:PM to join
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Health:
Kaguya (FML WIP) Left_bar_bleue800/800Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
Kaguya (FML WIP) Left_bar_bleue1270/1270Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (1270/1270)

Kaguya (FML WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya (FML WIP)   Kaguya (FML WIP) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 pm

This Clan is Banned

Read the rules next time please, I don't like using the red marker on things.
Back to top Go down

Kaguya (FML WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: OOC Section :: Archives-
Jump to: