Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Chitora's Puppets  I_vote_lcapChitora's Puppets  I_voting_barChitora's Puppets  I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Chitora's Puppets  I_vote_lcapChitora's Puppets  I_voting_barChitora's Puppets  I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Chitora's Puppets  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Chitora's Puppets  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Chitora's Puppets  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Chitora's Puppets  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Chitora's Puppets  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Chitora's Puppets  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chitora's Puppets  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Chitora's Puppets  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Chitora's Puppets  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Chitora's Puppets  Hokage10

Chitora's Puppets  Kazekage2

Chitora's Puppets  2343ddx

Chitora's Puppets  Tsuchikageee

Chitora's Puppets  Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Chitora's Puppets  76839

Chitora's Puppets  32480

Chitora's Puppets  244612

Chitora's Puppets  145135

Chitora's Puppets  473248

Chitora's Puppets  249949

Chitora's Puppets  609716

Chitora's Puppets  234153

Chitora's Puppets  25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Chitora's Puppets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappyGirl_000

HappyGirl_000

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chitora's Puppets  Left_bar_bleue200/200Chitora's Puppets  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Chitora's Puppets  Left_bar_bleue250/250Chitora's Puppets  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Chitora's Puppets  Empty
PostSubject: Chitora's Puppets    Chitora's Puppets  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Puppet Name: Hiisan

Range: 10 meters

Type: Offensive and Defensive

Description: Hiisan stands at two feet, three inches high and is made out of a durable yet very flexible and lightweight wood. It is dark brown, and about half a foot in width. Hiisan is in the shape of a small girl with straw burnett hair, painted midnight black eyes, and a purple blouse with dark black jeans. It is able to spray out toxin that makes it hard to breath, see, and temporarily paralyzes the opponent in a special compartment its mouth, making it able to squirt it at enemies with the jerk of a hand. Is equipped with four retractable kunais dipped with poison, one on each hand and foot, that it able to be replaced with its regular, wooden hand.

Weapons: Toxic and Four Kunais Dipped With Poison

[Weapon / Weapon Location]
Toxic can be found in a special compartment near the back of the puppets throat. When a certain string is pulled, the wooden 'door' to the compartment is opened, releasing poison that temporarily paralyzes the opponent and make it very hard to see/breathe. Along with this are four kunais dipped with poison, one on each limb, that is covered by it's wooden hand but it able to be opened with the pull of a string.
Back to top Go down

Chitora's Puppets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Senso :: Creation Central :: Equipment Creation-
Jump to: