Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_vote_lcapA traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_voting_barA traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_vote_lcapA traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_voting_barA traveling we will go(Team Shuri) I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Hokage10

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Kazekage2

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 2343ddx

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Tsuchikageee

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 76839

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 32480

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 244612

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 145135

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 473248

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 249949

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 609716

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 234153

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiha Amaya

Shinobi Information
Health:
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Left_bar_bleue200/200A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Left_bar_bleue500/500A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) Empty
PostSubject: A traveling we will go(Team Shuri)   A traveling we will go(Team Shuri) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Reiha sighed as it seemed something big was going on in Suna a crazy man attacked or something and now they had to go help Suna repair the damage. It was an interesting thing for sure she wondered just who would have caused such an attack but she was not worried if they were tainted she would go full force and crush every bit of them into the ground. Her tongue ran along her lips thinking of killing tainted ones, yes such a thought was delightful to her even causing her to smile though in an odd and creepy fashion. Reiha waited for the rest of her team though she still hated the taint her sensei had she could look forward to Kizoku being there, her face flushed slightly thinking of the things she wanted to do to him, and having him as her first she would be glad for that. He had a great body and he was scared so he would obey her commands in the bedroom, a perfect little slave for her.

"I wonder when they will show, this should be fun Suna is a nice and hot place not that I mind heat, i9n fact I will be very comfortable there."

She laughed as she knew her powers with her beast had only gotten stronger, little did anyone else know she had been training to control it, one day she would have full control and on that day she would show them just how frightening it was when someone could control lava. That power alone was very dangerous at higher ranks she was sure she could turn an entire battlefield into a lava pool and melt peoples flesh right off the bones, the burnt smell of the flesh what an amazing smell it would be. She began to laugh as she stood there, yes what a fun day it will be when she can fully control her beast, a day some would run for cover to avoid being anywhere near the waves of lava she would release on the world.
Back to top Go down

A traveling we will go(Team Shuri)
Page 1 of 1