Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_vote_lcapLazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_voting_barLazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_vote_lcapLazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_voting_barLazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Hokage10

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Kazekage2

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 2343ddx

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Tsuchikageee

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 76839

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 32480

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 244612

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 145135

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 473248

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 249949

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 609716

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 234153

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dokuhari

Dokuhari

Shinobi Information
Health:
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Left_bar_bleue400/400Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Left_bar_bleue730/730Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Empty_bar_bleue  (730/730)

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ Empty
PostSubject: Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~   Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~ EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:40 am

It was a very slow day today, for Dokuhari at least. No missions meant he just sat around all day working on his puppets, but that's quite boring sometimes - even he'll admit that. So he left his puppets back at his apartment and strolled down the street to the ninjas-eat-free seafood place, Ninja Tako! He'll be honest, Dokuhari was not very social. In fact he doesn't recall the last time he actually 'hung out' with someone, and never felt like he needed to. Yet, he still needed to get out of the house sometime. And quite frankly, a free meal was something he was not going to complain about. So, that's where he was now, having just walked through the well-kept doorway, slightly covered in thick cloth that kept sand from the wind out. Stopping, he looked around at the other people in the restaurant at the moment.

Huh, not a particularly large crowd. A group of Jonnin killing an afternoon, a family, a couple, a few scattered customers. But most of the food-place's seats where empty, and after a few moments, Dokuhari took his own seat near the entrance of the restaurant. That's quite an odd seat to pick, though. Who wants to be very close to entrance? Well it's good for a quick escape if he needs it, but that's far from Dokuhari's reason. He just liked to watch the people. He liked to observe what they did, habits they had, situations they put themselves in. And perhaps he would meet a new friend here - who knows?

He sat calmly, relaxed, threw an arm around his chair and rested his leg on his other knee. He cracked his neck and looked up, trying to see what the special today was. Ah well, who cares about the special. It sounded good, no doubt, but Dokuhari always had the same meal every time he came here - which was not often, mind you - smoked fish and rice. Sometimes he would mix it up with spicy and sweet sauces, and whatnot. But that wasn't on his mind right now. Right now he relaxed.
Back to top Go down

Lazy Day Afternoon ~Open to All Suna Ninja~
Page 1 of 1