Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Kazuo Sato I_vote_lcapKazuo Sato I_voting_barKazuo Sato I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Kazuo Sato EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Kazuo Sato EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Kazuo Sato EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Kazuo Sato EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Kazuo Sato EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kazuo Sato EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kazuo Sato EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Kazuo Sato EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Kazuo Sato EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Kazuo Sato Hokage10

Kazuo Sato Kazekage2

Kazuo Sato 2343ddx

Kazuo Sato Tsuchikageee

Kazuo Sato Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Kazuo Sato 76839

Kazuo Sato 32480

Kazuo Sato 244612

Kazuo Sato 145135

Kazuo Sato 473248

Kazuo Sato 249949

Kazuo Sato 609716

Kazuo Sato 234153

Kazuo Sato 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Kazuo Sato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuo Sato

Kazuo Sato

Shinobi Information
Health:
Kazuo Sato Left_bar_bleue600/600Kazuo Sato Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Kazuo Sato Left_bar_bleue850/850Kazuo Sato Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Kazuo Sato Empty
PostSubject: Kazuo Sato   Kazuo Sato EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:14 pm

~The Basics~

First Name: Kazuo
Last Name: Sato
Village: Kumogakure

~The Blood Work~

Blood Type: B-
Clan: Sato
Kekkei Genkai: Chakra Bending

~The Physics~

Appearance: Kazuo Sato Kumo10
Clothing: Kazuo wears the standard jounin attire for Kumogakure along with two fuchsia wristbands that travel up his arm to his elbow. His Kumogakure hitai-ate is worn on a grey cloth as a belt simply because he finds it much too large for his head. The jounin also bandages on his upper torso that wrap around his legs, denying him access to any pockets that were once there. He sports jet black shinobi boots that are tinted with a shade of blue.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 143 lbs

~The Traits~

Likes: Kazuo loves his fun, there's nothing he can do without having fun. But in time where he needs to be serious he is. The jounin loves pets of all sorts as well as any animals (besides mosquitoes and spiders) that he may come across. Kazuo loves his family, his teams, and most of all, his village.
Dislikes: Due to his allergy, Kazuo hates tattoos and body art. Especially piercings, he can’t stand to look at them. He hates arrogant and ignorant people including anyone who walks into a building and doesn’t take their sunglasses off. If there was a choice between staying inside or outside, Kazuo would rather be inside due to his extreme distaste of bugs.
Personality: Outgoing, Fun, Hilarious, Playful
Attitude: Kazuo acts the same way everyday, but when he needs to he’ll get serious enough that you wouldn’t be able to recognize him. Kazuo doesn’t curse seeing as that degrades his way of living. But normally all you’d see of him is the funny, caring man that loves his village.

~The Armada~

Primary Weapon: N/A
Support Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon: N/A

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Chakra Bending

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Raiton
  • Main: Fuuton
  • Sub: N/A

Special Characteristics: Kazuo has the ability to redirect certain Ninjutsu at the cost of some of his chakra due to his Kekkei Genkai. In doing so he has a larger chakra pool than most people in his village.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Kazuo is allergic to tattoo ink which can easily be used against him if one were to try to brand him. He also, while he is excellent at setting up traps, can’t remember where his traps are and usually end up triggering them. This has made him sworn off creating traps and leaving it to his team. His brain can't tell whether he is in a Genjutsu or not until it is obvious, and even then can only break out of minor ones. Kazuo knows no Taijutsu moves but will resort to hand-to-hand punches and kicks if necessary.

~Jutsu~

E: 3
D: 2
C: 4
B: 3
A: 3
S: 1
No Rank: 1

Clan Techniques:
Spoiler:

Basic Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Raiton:
Spoiler:

Fuuton:
Spoiler:

~The Story~

Family: N/A
History: Kazuo, born with the name of Kaito Tsume, was born out of rape in the village of Kirigakure. His mother was terminally ill and when he was only a few days old she gave him up for adoption. Kaito lived in the orphanage for the first ten years of his life, finally requesting that he become a shinobi in order to escape that life. Having been denied life there the young Kaito faked his death and escaped from the village borders soon after. Wanting a new start to life, Kaito found out history that he didn’t even know. He found out about his father, and how he looked just like him from two guys at a pub from Iwagakure. Having new knowledge, Kaito changed his name to Kazuo Sato, taking his father’s surname in respect for the man who was now deceased having not known the full story. Kazuo traveled for miles, finally entering Kumogakure where the boy of now eleven requested to join the ranks of Kumogakure shinobi. The Raikage took pity on the boy and let him join the academy, astounded to see his progress. At the age of 13, Kazuo graduated with flying colors and the second highest score in the nation.

Kazuo was put on a genin team which consisted of his sensei and two friends from the academy. Their sensei was harsh and believed that through rigorous training one would find their true existence in the world. It wasn’t a few more months before the first member of the genin team had died due to this rigorous training. Kazuo was mad, he wanted revenge because he knew that his sensei had been responsible for the death of his friend. But none would listen to a lowly genin. The two remaining members were entered into the chuunin exams where they were locked in a grueling double battle with a rival team from the village. One of the opponents sent a large ball of fire towards the two and Kazuo stood in front of his teammate to take the blow. It was in that moment that Kazuo learned of his father’s Kekkei Genkai that flowed through him. With a certain amount of Chakra, Kazuo was able to redirect the opponent’s attacks and with the spot of chuunin for he and his teammate.

It was on that night where Kazuo’s final teammate had died from a heart attack due to them being common in her family, and the blond parted ways with his sensei. Not much is known about what Kazuo did in that time until he became a jounin since he doesn’t like to talk about it, but all anyone knows was he was in the ANBU until recently. They say his armbands cover up his identification while others say he was allergic to the ink that they used for tattoos. All everyone knows is that the Sato is ready for action and to not make the same mistakes that his sensei made on him.
Extra Information: N/A

~The Finals~

Alias: Teo
Best Way to Contact: Pm
RP Sample: -Exempt-
Rules Password: Correct
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Head Admin
Head Admin
Daisuke

Kazuo Sato Empty