Naruto: Shinobi Senso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto: Shinobi Senso | All Ranks and Villages are Open | Advertising Event Going On Now | New Area Applications Being Accepted | Jinchuuriki and Kage Spots Open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Plotting Buddies...? :D I_vote_lcapPlotting Buddies...? :D I_voting_barPlotting Buddies...? :D I_vote_rcap 
Alucard
Plotting Buddies...? :D I_vote_lcapPlotting Buddies...? :D I_voting_barPlotting Buddies...? :D I_vote_rcap 
Shuri
Daisuke
Kizoku Kitai
Kei Keitaka
Dokuhari
Shck56
Jojo Soren
Klown
Latest topics
» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Roleplay
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm by Guest

» Naruto Nexus
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am by Guest

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 am by Guest

» NBR
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war
Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 am by Guest

Word Counter

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Plotting Buddies...? :D Hokage10

Plotting Buddies...? :D Kazekage2

Plotting Buddies...? :D 2343ddx

Plotting Buddies...? :D Tsuchikageee

Plotting Buddies...? :D Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Plotting Buddies...? :D 76839

Plotting Buddies...? :D 32480

Plotting Buddies...? :D 244612

Plotting Buddies...? :D 145135

Plotting Buddies...? :D 473248

Plotting Buddies...? :D 249949

Plotting Buddies...? :D 609716

Plotting Buddies...? :D 234153

Plotting Buddies...? :D 25377

Affiliates

free forum

NRPG
Naruto: Shinobi Senso Naruto: Shinobi Senso

Plotting Buddies...? :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HappyGirl_000

HappyGirl_000

Shinobi Information
Health:
Plotting Buddies...? :D Left_bar_bleue200/200Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Plotting Buddies...? :D Left_bar_bleue250/250Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty
PostSubject: Plotting Buddies...? :D   Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Heya! Does anyone feel up to rping with my Naruto OC, Chitora? If so, please just fill out the following application! ^-^

Name:
Village:
Character App:
How They Met and Their Relationship Now:

The Following Positions Are Open/Taken:

Best Friend(s)

Friend(s):

Rival:

Enemies:

Crushes/ Possible Love Interest(s):

Last edited by HappyGirl_000 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Information
Health:
Plotting Buddies...? :D Left_bar_bleue200/200Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Plotting Buddies...? :D Left_bar_bleue795/905Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty_bar_bleue  (795/905)

PostSubject: Re: Plotting Buddies...? :D   Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Name: Sui Feng
Village: Konohagakure
Character App: https://nssrpg.rpg-board.net/t68-sui-feng
How They Met and Their Relationship Now: Sui met Chitora in the academy and has become an 'older sister' of sorts to her. Helping her throughout everything in her way, stopping bullies, training, ninjutsu etc.
Back to top Go down
HappyGirl_000

HappyGirl_000

Shinobi Information
Health:
Chakra:
Plotting Buddies...? :D Left_bar_bleue250/250Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Plotting Buddies...? :D   Plotting Buddies...? :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm

(Cool! May I please ask, would you like to rp together sometime?)

Relationship Status: Best Friend
Summary: Sui met Chitora in the academy and has become an 'older sister' of sorts to her. Helping her throughout everything in her way, stopping bullies, training, ninjutsu etc.
What Chitora thinks: Chitora thinks of Sui as a great friend and older sister of sorts to her (much better than her older brother) and really likes how Sui helps her by stopping bullies and giving her training tips. She also loves how Sui doesn't find her 'creepy' and ostracize her like many of her other peers, and in return, gives her great big hugs, comfort, a shoulder to lean on whenever Sui needs help with something, and the rare privilage of holding her doll, Hiisan. Is very protective of Sui, whom she proclaims her 'onee- chan', and are among the few who see the other part of her, the sweet and vulnerable side. Still retains her sarastic, twisted/dark humor, unfortunately though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting Buddies...? :D   Plotting Buddies...? :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting Buddies...? :D
Page 1 of 1